I got an e-mail this morning that said we had passed court today in Ethiopia. Which means she is leagally ours! We now have to wait AGAIN for more paperwork to be finished. We need to wait for her to get a new birth certificate and a passport. The e-mail I got stated we should plan on traveling 1-3 months from now, but the trend seems to be to travel 6 weeks after court. So we will see!! I'm just glad this part is done, just one more step to go!! Yay!!
2 comments:
It is amazing how each stop comes and God has answered our prayers!! He is so good. We are all anxious, but I think you are the most.... soon she will be here! Love you!
Yay! So glad to hear that court went well and that you were able to get through court on the first try! Can't wait to meet you new little girl!
Post a Comment