This has been the way Abby and Brooklynn's room has been looking for the past few months, it is rediculous!! We get it all cleaned up and put away and 2 minutes later this is the way it looks!! Needless to say they are spoiled rotten and have too many toys!! We are banning Christmas presents unless they get rid of a whole bunch of stuff....that is the goal for this weekend, to weed through and get rid of stuff they don't play with. I hope Goodwill needs toys.....
6 comments:
This makes me laugh. :-)
HA HA! That looks like our basement...that gets picked up about once a month! I do not let them play in their room, I just send them down the stairs :-)
Sorry I double posted the same comment..that is why it is deleted. My kids like to tape things to their walls too. Too funny!
Looks just like cousin Donna's room used to look only you can still see floor in Abby and Brooklynn's and there are two of them. Enjoy it as before you know it will be clothes and make up rather than toys. Aunt Rosie
you certainly have updated your wall...good thing i checked.
your girls have a beautifully messy room...hope the giving away toys was successful!
and i agree with your mom...good luck goldie!
--corrie
Post a Comment