Friday, June 04, 2010

Waiting stinks!!!!

I really am not a very patient person and lately I'm feeling especially impatient! Our court date is on Monday and I am praying really hard that we pass the first time. I'm praying that all our paperwork will be there and that our little girl's birth father will be able to make it to court. (He needs to be there in order for us to pass) When we pass we will only have one more thing to wait for, and that is to travel. It's been over a year of waiting for appointments and paperwork and this and that and whatever! Now I just want to go and get this little girl!

I met with a group of local mom's last night who have adopted from Ethiopia or are in the process like we are. Some of the mom's had their little kids with them and they were so cute! Hearing their stories was great and made me very anxious to travel. I got a lot of info about traveling and feel even more ready to go now!

So Monday can't come soon enough!! :)

No comments: