So here we go again! Another school year has started. I can't believe how fast summer break went! We had a lot of fun camping and everything this summer, but I could tell the girls were getting board and ready to get back into a routine. They were very excited this morning as they got ready. Abby is in 1st grade and Brooklynn in kindergarten. Abby was a little hesitant this morning, but as soon as she saw her friends on the playground she was gone and I never saw her again (til after school anyway). Brooklynn did very well and was most excited about getting to ride the bus home after school. It helped that she knew 4 kids in her class already. She has the same teacher that Abby had last year, so she feels like she knows her a little already. Abby has a male teacher this year and told me after school today that he is a very good teacher :) They are very excited to go tomorrow and are having a giggle fest in their room as I write this!! I'm so glad they like school, I know this will probably change the older they get, but it makes it really nice right now!!
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
First day of school!!
So here we go again! Another school year has started. I can't believe how fast summer break went! We had a lot of fun camping and everything this summer, but I could tell the girls were getting board and ready to get back into a routine. They were very excited this morning as they got ready. Abby is in 1st grade and Brooklynn in kindergarten. Abby was a little hesitant this morning, but as soon as she saw her friends on the playground she was gone and I never saw her again (til after school anyway). Brooklynn did very well and was most excited about getting to ride the bus home after school. It helped that she knew 4 kids in her class already. She has the same teacher that Abby had last year, so she feels like she knows her a little already. Abby has a male teacher this year and told me after school today that he is a very good teacher :) They are very excited to go tomorrow and are having a giggle fest in their room as I write this!! I'm so glad they like school, I know this will probably change the older they get, but it makes it really nice right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are at a great school! and both teachers are wonderful. I can't wait to substitute for Abby :) It is so much fun for me to watch them grow, just like their mom at the same school! so many fun times ahead.
Post a Comment