Friday, May 08, 2009

Mother's Day

Abby came home from school today with some gifts they had made for Mother's Day. She told me that I had to wait until Sunday to open them, but after being home for only 2 hours she told me she couldn't wait any longer and that I could open them. One of them was a necklace she had made in art class. I told her how pretty it was and then put in on. She looked at me and said "Ummmm...you should only wear that IN the house." I laughed and asked her why and she said it looks like a kid's necklace. I asked if I could wear it on Sunday and she said no cause people would laugh at me!!! She is so funny! Most kids would be heart broken if their mom didn't wear it and she would be if I did wear it. So, I posted a picture of it below since I won't be wearing it anywhere!! (and that's really ok with me!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that is so sweet Sarah! what a funny girl...

Mom R. said...

She thinks so much about things. No fooling that girl that it is a beautiful necklace :) although since it is from her, it IS!