Brooklynn and Joanna
Today was Brooklynn's first day of Preschool. I had to work, so I didn't get to bring her. Tim had to get both Abby and Brooklynn ready this morning and bring them both to school. He also picked up another little girl from Brooklynn's class and brought her also(she also goes to our church). He did all this and took pictures!! I'm impressed!! (We won't mention that he was late picking them up from school!) There should be some kind of "dad of the year" award for getting all that done! Anyway, Brooklynn had a great time at school, she didn't even say goodbye to daddy. When I told her she doesn't have school tomorrow, she asked me if I was kidding...she's a funny girl. She's very excited to go back on Wednesday.
1 comment:
That is SO cute. Bummer that you couldn't bring her to school, but it sounds like Tim had it under control! Go Tim... I'm impressed! :-)
Post a Comment