5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Clean the house
2. Laundry
3. maybe some yardwork
4. get the girls pool put away
5. Clean the house (there's a lot to do)
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. brownies
3. Cookies
4. Chips and salsa
5. Really anything chocolate!!
5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
1. Adopt
2. Give a bunch to church
3. Payoff all debt, for us and family members
4. Build a dream house
5. Travel
5 Bad Habits:
1. Eating junk food
2. Not excersing enough
3. Yelling at my kids
4. Not keeping the house picked up
5. worrying
5 Places I have lived:
1. Jenison, Michigan!!! Boring huh?? kind of sad too!!
2.
3.
4.
5.
5 jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at family fare
2. Cleaning at Cornerstone
3. Herman Miller
4. Medical Assistant
5. Mom
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I love country music and going to concerts (especially Kenny!!)
2. I wish I had a maid (another thing I would do with a billion dollars)
3. I love watching surgeries (the human body is fascinating)
4. I've had 3 concusions in my life
5. I've gone to Chapel Pointe (BHBC) my entire life, yes all 30 years!!
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU ARE TAGGED AND IT IS YOUR TURN!! I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!
2 comments:
Nothing new, but very interesting!!
How did you get 3 concussions????
Post a Comment