Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jamaica

We made it to Jamaica!! Yeah!! The flights were very good and it didn't take long at all to get here. We had a good first day. we split the group up and half of us went to the orphanage and half to the deaf school. I went to the deaf school and it was all manual labor!! Very tiring. But it was fun. Tomorrow I'll be going to the orphanage. It should be fun. A couple of things about Jamaica:

1. it's really hot, REALLY hot and incredibly humid
2. there are random goats roaming the streets
3. they put curry in everything (tim would love it)
4. the people are very nice
5. there are lizards in the kitchen :) (funny, i think)

Ok-have to go now. We are having a great time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you were able to Blog down there. We're praying for all of you. Your 3 girls are just fine, we're having a lot of fun. See you soon.
Mom R.