Thursday, July 24, 2008


So I've been getting yelled at by one of my friends because I haven't posted anything in the last 6 months!! So I thought I better get some new pics on here soon!! I also tried to update the whole blog since I noticed there is a lot of new stuff you can do now..... Here are some highlights of our life since Christmas!!


4th of July at the cottage!!





Camping with our Pointe group at Silver lake

19 kids, ages 9 and under!! There was never a dull moment!!






Abby's last soccer game. She decided she wants to try T-ball next year instead!!


A broken leg for Olivia!! It happened on Grandma Remer's trampoline. It was not a bad break, so she only had to wear a splint for a couple of weeks. It didn't slow her down at all!!!






Olivia turns 2 years old. We celebrated with her cousin, Adia, who is 3 weeks older!!


Lots and Lots of snow!!! The girls thought it was great!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT. Your site is SUPER cute. I love the green and the big pic of the girls. They look so "hollywood-ish". :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice job!! You have so much fun together, it's very cute.
MoM R.

Laura said...

Very cool! You put mine to shame!